The spandex fabric is a polyurethane fiber. Because of […]
The spandex fabric is a polyurethane fiber. Because of its excellent elasticity, it is also named as an elastic fiber and is widely used in apparel fabrics. The main features of spandex fabrics are:
1. The spandex elasticity is very high. The general products do not use 100% polyurethane, and the mixture is mixed with 5~30% in the fabric. The various spandex fabrics have a comfort elasticity of 15%~45%.
2. Spandex fabrics are often made of composite yarns, that is, with spandex as the core, and other fibers (such as nylon, polyester, etc.) are used as the skin layer to make the core-spun stretch fabric, which has good adaptability to the body and is suitable for tights. No pressure.
3. The appearance and performance of the spandex stretch fabric are similar to those of the similar outer fabric.
Disadvantages of spandex fabric
1. Poor moisture absorption.
2. Spandex is usually not used alone, but is blended with other fabrics.
3. Poor heat resistance.
Variety of spandex fabric
The main use of spandex fabrics is in the manufacture of tights, sportswear, body harnesses and soles. According to the needs of the products, the varieties can be divided into warp elastic fabrics, weft elastic fabrics and warp and weft two-way elastic fabrics.
Use of spandex fabric
At present, it is mainly used in men's and women's clothing, sportswear, swimwear, tights; hosiery (short, medium and high socks), gloves, etc.; belts for elastic belts, automobiles, airplanes, etc.; Supplies, knee pads, wristbands, elastic bandages, etc.
With the development and development of the domestic spandex market, the application field of spandex has been expanding, and it has been expanded from the past knitting to weaving, from the past single clothing to the external use of clothing, packaging, medicine and other fields. With the continuous improvement of people's living standards, the comfort of spandex products has become more and more popular, and the demand for spandex has increased rapidly. With the development of China's economy, the grades of exporting textiles and clothing are constantly improving, and spandex will have a broad space for development.
Washing method of spandex fabric
1. It has good alkali-resistance and heat resistance. It can be washed by hand with various detergents. It can not be washed with detergent or washing powder containing bleaching ingredients to avoid discoloration, and it is not allowed to drop the washing powder directly on cotton fabric. In order to avoid partial discoloration; because the elasticity of cotton fiber is poor, do not use large frustration during washing to avoid deformation of the clothes and affect the size.
2. The optimum water temperature when washing with detergent is 40 ° C ~ 50 ° C.
3. White clothes can be washed with high-alkali detergent at high temperature to bleach, and the underwear can not be soaked in hot water, so as to prevent the protein in the sweat from solidifying and sticking to the clothing. Other color shirts are best washed with cold water.
4. Light and white can be soaked for 1~2 hours, and the decontamination effect is better. Do not soak the dark color for too long, so as to avoid fading, it should be washed in time. A spoonful of salt can be added to the water to make the clothes not fade.
5. Dark clothes should be washed separately from other clothes to avoid staining.
6. Dry the yin and avoid exposure, so as to avoid the fading of dark clothes. When drying in the sun, the inside will be facing outwards.